Full Time Pharmacy Assistant
We are currently looking to hire a Full Time Pharmacy Technician to join our Team in the Ottawa area!
Remedy’s Rx provides an employee friendly environment in which goal-oriented individuals thrive as they achieve ever more demanding challenges. Our company culture exemplifies that our employees are our most valuable resource. We strive to provide fair and equitable employment practices and working conditions, we are committed to providing a rewarding employment experience for our employees.
• Flexible work schedules with no evenings and minimal weekends.
• A national pharmacy company with exceptional growth potential
• Career advancement opportunities
Qualifications we are looking for:
• Two years of experience as a Pharmacy Assistant in a retail environment
• Experienced in dispensary as well as front store duties
• Familiar with merchandizing and order entry
• Superior communication skills
• Familiar with pharmacy software
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
If you have the above qualifications, you are committed to providing outstanding care and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of your patients, join our team today. Interested Candidates Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Pharmacist - Southern Alberta
We are a busy Independent Pharmacy located in Southern Alberta seeking a full-time pharmacist.
- Knowledge of Kroll Software a definite asset
- Customer Service orientated
- Friendly and outgoing
- Incentive package
- Personable and willing to work with customers needs
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, but only selected applicants will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter Lisa Wylie at email@example.com or call 403-485-2012
Full Time Pharmacist - Calgary, Alberta
We are an independent pharmacy looking for an ambitious pharmacist who is eager to help develop and expand our Clinical and Compounding services. (Pharmacist with Authorization to Administer Injections preferred).
39 hours per week, 4 day weekend every second week. Closed Sundays. No evening shifts. 1 or 2 pharmacy technicians on staff each day except Saturdays.
Situated in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Southern Alberta close to the B.C. border. Minutes from quading, hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing, snowmobiling, and cross country skiing. Surrounded by mountain lakes and streams. Within 40 minutes of 2 world class Down Hill Ski Resorts as well as local ski hill right in town. PGA rated 18 hole golf course in town. Within 2 hours of Calgary Ab, and 2.5 hours of Whitefish Mt. Competitive wage and benefit package.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, but only selected applicants will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time LTC Consultant Pharmacist - GTA
PT LTC Consultant Pharmacist wanted - GTA
We are an independent pharmacy which also services LTC homes in GTA. Please apply if you have LTC experience and excellent communication skills. Kroll an asset. Position to start September 2012.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, but only selected applicants will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
FULL TIME PHARMACY INTERN - Rocky Mountain, Alberta
We are an independent pharmacy looking for a friendly, hardworking individual to join our pharmacy team in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.
• Compounding, package and label pharmaceutical products
• Maintain prescription records and inventory or medications and pharmaceuticals
• Maintain records and inventories or supplies
• Clean and maintain equipment
• Order supplies and equipment
• Maintain inventory or equipment
• Perform general clerical duties
Our pharmacy family is a friendly, dynamic team which offers a lot of learning opportunity to all its members. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, but only selected applicants will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Pharmacist - Morrisburg/Ottawa
We are looking for a Pharmacist
Remedy’sRx is one of the fastest-growing independent pharmacy networks in Canada with locations across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
At Remedy’s Rx we believe that a good store environment is our prescription for success. We create an environment where the Pharmacist can spend quality time with a patient and focus on their healthcare.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Pharmacist to work at two of our locations (Morrisburg and Ottawa). You will provide superior patient care and excellent client service. You will be part of a superb healthcare team in a patient focus practice that is making a difference in the health of the communities it serves.
We strive to provide fair and equitable employment practices and working conditions, and we are committed to providing a rewarding employment experience.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and fully licensed in Ontario
• Possess effective communication skills, experience in counseling, educating and instructing patients
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a retail pharmacy environment
• Provide direct patient care and drug information
• Demonstrated ability in a team environment
• A professional pharmacy environment
• Competitive wage and benefit package
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits program
• Global Assistance program
• EAP benefit program
• Healthy work/life balance
• Career growth and development
If you are interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com